Friday, February 6, 2009

Diary... of a Diary

Preface:
My life's story is not exciting... I was created at a factory, placed on a shelf, and bought by a thirteen year old drama queen whose entire world revolves around boys, gossip, and the horrible ways her parents embarrass her. I have decided that since no one really knows exactly the flair a diary could have, were it allowed to have it's own voice, I shall record my life in a diary.. of sorts. Mine is more a thought pattern... considering a diary is what I am how can I write in what I am... rambling sorry.

Day One:
She bought me this morning... I could almost hear her uncultured voice saying to her mother. "Mom, all the other girls have pink diaries.. why do I have to have a nasty red one?" She didn't say that though, she merely snarled her nose up at my beautiful rose red cover and said thanks without a note of appreciation tainting her speech. I know my life is going to be anything but enjoyable at this point...sigh.

1 comment:

Melissa Phelps said...

lol... How random. I like. I didn't know you had a blog til... now. Exciting!