Monday, June 2, 2008

Why Clean?

I say that cycles are meant to be broken! I have cleaned this wretched kitchen for the last time! NO longer will I toil in this environment attempting to rectify the obvious chaos caused by those midgets I call siblings. I have had it!!!

Okay,
Let's contemplate the consequences of our actions shall we...? I must say I have tried procrastinating on more than one occasion, but if I were to attempt it again in this instance the very binding on my family would unravel. I suppose that if I were to abstain from cleaning, then the entire hierarchy would dissipate. I would have a depressed mother, a disgusted father, an upset overworked younger brother and a host of little munchkins trying to add to the friction that would ensue from this catastrophe!!!

So... I'll clean the kitchen.... *Sigh* I love when I solve my own cases... I think.

No comments: