Monday, May 19, 2008

I must have had one too many dews...

Well,
I believe that I have either passed out from a Mt. Dew Overdose... or... I am truly FREE!!! I have finally accomplished what I would have thought unaccomplishable a year ago. Is that even a word?? Anywho... I have managed to complete my first year of college!!! WOO HOO!!!
I am going to go home, watch little kids, write a book, learn German, and hopefully build a room in the basement for myself. I probably have more on my plate than I should. But you know what??? I don't think I really have much to worry about. Because, I'm finally home.

2 comments:

Alanna said...

Hello there my friend Katie -- I found you in the great world of cyperspace? Enjoying your summer? Studying German? Honey it is summer break - you're not to be doing all that taxing brain work! J/K Go for it girl -- be and do all that you can! Love ya!

Alanna said...

Explanation Point after Cyperspace :)