Monday, July 7, 2008

Been A While

Well folks,
No I didn't get lost... just a little preoccupied with getting stuff situated around. I was able to go to some fireworks with my lovely family and that was a blast. Haha no pun intended. I finally finished a video game *bows* thank you thank you... and I have been working on getting stuff together for a yard sale. I am thrilled to death that next Friday I will be going camping!!! AHHHH! Sorry I had to shout I just couldn't keep it in.

Well...
My daddy is out looking at ATV's with my brother and I am checking email and blogging and doing all sorts of important stuff like that. Lol... I haven't checked on my accounts in a while and thus am behind... ah well. Oh, I am playing an awesome new PC game called "Evil Under the Sun" based on a book by Agatha Christie. I love it! I am Hercules Poiret... (hey it's french and I'm an atrocious speller) It's soo much fun. I'm excited about the new Nancy Drew game coming out this week! Not to mention the one coming out next week!! So much fun! Well... thought I would let you know I'm alive...lol

1 comment:

Alanna said...

you crack me up - you are probably a better gamer than most guys I know! lol