Friday, July 11, 2008

Mysteries Are the Best!!

Well,
I know I just got my new "Evil Under the Sun" game, but I beat it already... oops! lol
I hate it when a game is good, but not super difficult. The only thing about that game that was hard was figuring out where all the people were! I have to complain about that I'm sorry! There are twenty characters and you can't always find them... I mean come on! Where are they at? It's obvious they haven't left the hotel... IT'S AN ISLAND!!! The game had good points too though. For instance, it was mind bending... by the time I got to the final outcome of the game I had no clue who was at fault... yet when the facts were presented (by yours truly) it made complete sense! I'm not going to spoil the game for anyone who might read this and want to play the game... but the endings of the Agatha Christie games are always my favorites!!

On to bigger and better things! The Nancy Drew game is out! I want it soo bad... I haven't been to the store yet to see if they have it, but according to the Nancy Drew official website it should be out! YAHOO!! I read some reps about the game on the website and they were all POSITIVE! Just so you all know dear readers, I am not crazy and yes the game is for ten and up.... But hey how many girl games do you know of that aren't barbie? lol

In other news...
They've released photo images for the new Hardy Boys and the Tower Treasure game! It's supposed to be coming out this fall! My Christmas list is going to be PC riddled! The Nancy Drew game "Haunting of Malloy Castle" a new Agatha Christie Mystery game, and this Hardy Boys game will all be debuting this fall!! Ahh I love a good mystery. I don't just play them though I read them as well. The book Fatal Deduction was a good one if you like mysteries. Don't worry when I come back from vacation I'll probably have read enough mysteries to have my fill for at least a day or two...lol.

Well thought I would shout out about one of the greatest genres of all time! Hey this is the diary of a Detective Fiend!

3 comments:

Blog of a College Student said...

lol your obsessed with these games!! i was wanting to buy a game tuesday in walmart to occupy me some... there were some mystery thingys that looked good, but sedona was with me and i showed her the monster truck game so alas, i ended up with a monster truck game...it was fun tho..sedonas like bubby stay on the road! bubby don't run over the trees. then she's like we need to get craig to drive, bubby's not a very good driver! hahaha...oh well... i might (next week) get either diner dash- hometown hero or wedding dash (i played trials of both on internet and apparently they're out on cd now! yay... anywho i'm going to wva this weekend i'll do a new post next wk sometime! ttyl have a awesome weekend!

Alanna said...

you make me smile - i miss you!

Cease said...

HAHAHA!!! You are awesome Kate! I'm sad that you didn't call me when you got the game, you were supposed to remember? I'm glad you enjoyed it...I'm afraid I won't be able to call this next week I will be at camp, so I won't be using my phone. :>
Love ya Kate!
L8er
TT