Thursday, May 1, 2008

Another Day... another dodging how I feel

Groaning has never been an activity I've taken to heart until now. I thought it was an awful past time to moan about the brevity of one's state. I've changed my mind. I feel like groaning and moaning until the cows roost and my cart hatches before my duck. I wish that I were able to skip my life until tomorrow at about one o'clock. Too bad those stupid clocks aren't able to fast forward. They say that you should enjoy each moment of your life, but I have a hard time enjoying life when I have to play the piano in front of several dozens of people. *Groan*
Oh well, there isn't a blessed thing I can do about it... at least not a thing I would like to do about it. If I don't do it now, I will just have to do it later. *GROAN*

No comments: